Salus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. More info about Salus can be found here
. Salus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sywzlnwu1odiwzdh folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sywzlnwu1odiwzdh\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 119.93 KB (122811 bytes) on disk.
Salus is composed of the following executables which take 2.48 MB (2602427
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (119.93 KB)
- ywjln2u4odywyjh.exe (2.28 MB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current page applies to Salus version 2.01.15.0
alone. For other Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Salus is an application released by Salus. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Salus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus application will be found very quickly. When you click Salus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 21:26:03.063