This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Notification Mail for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your computerOrange
. More information about Orange can be seen here
. You can get more details on Notification Mail at http://www.orange.fr
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. MailNotifier.exe is the Notification Mail's main executable file and it takes circa 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Notification Mail. They take 1.54 MB (1612736
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.94 KB)
The current page applies to Notification Mail version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Notification Mail versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program by the software company Orange. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail application will be found very quickly. When you select Notification Mail in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 09:49:55.340