This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Notification Mail for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. More information on Orange can be seen here
. Click on http://www.orange.fr
to get more details about Notification Mail on Orange's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Notification Mail. The program's main executable file is called MailNotifier.exe and occupies 883.50 KB (904704 bytes).
Notification Mail is composed of the following executables which occupy 998.78 KB (1022752
bytes) on disk:
- MailNotifier.exe (883.50 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (115.28 KB)
The current page applies to Notification Mail version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application offered by Orange. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Notification Mail application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Notification Mail in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-09 02:22:19.557