Notification Mail is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your computerOrange
. Open here
for more information on Orange. More information about Notification Mail can be found at https://www.orange.fr
. Notification Mail is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Notification Mail by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MailNotifier.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1566208 bytes).
Notification Mail installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.61 MB (1683888
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.49 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Notification Mail. Click on the links below for other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application marketed by Orange. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Notification Mail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail app will be found very quickly. When you select Notification Mail in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-01 08:23:59.137