You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Notification Mail for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Go over here
for more information on Orange. Please open http://www.orange.fr
if you want to read more on Notification Mail on Orange's website. Notification Mail is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier folder, regulated by the user's choice. Notification Mail's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled MailNotifier.exe and its approximative size is 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes).
Notification Mail is composed of the following executables which take 1.54 MB (1612784
bytes) on disk:
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.01.0
of Notification Mail. You can find below info on other versions of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program marketed by the software company Orange. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Notification Mail from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notification Mail in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 16:47:41.987