Notification Mail is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.orange.fr
to get more facts about Notification Mail on Orange's website. Usually the Notification Mail program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Notification Mail's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Notification Mail's primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1495552 bytes) and is called MailNotifier.exe.
The executable files below are part of Notification Mail. They take an average of 1.54 MB (1613208
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.90 KB)
This page is about Notification Mail version 4.1.01.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program offered by Orange. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Notification Mail from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail application will be found very quickly. When you select Notification Mail in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-26 12:58:00.790