This page is about Notification Mail for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. Check out here
where you can read more on Orange. Usually the Notification Mail application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\uninstallMailNotifier.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Notification Mail. MailNotifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) on disk.
Notification Mail is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1058064
bytes) on disk:
- MNGwapRequester.exe (152.00 KB)
- MNUpdExec.exe (104.73 KB)
- MailNotifier.exe (676.00 KB)
- uninstallMailNotifier.exe (100.53 KB)
Click on the links below for other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Notification Mail.Registry that is not removed:
Notification Mail is an application released by the software company Orange. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail app will be found very quickly. When you click Notification Mail in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:45:30.533