You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Notification Mail for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Notification Mail at http://www.orange.fr
. Notification Mail is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Notification Mail's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 891.50 KB (912896 bytes) on disk and is named MailNotifier.exe.
Notification Mail contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,006.81 KB (1030976
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (891.50 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (115.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Notification Mail version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Notification Mail releases:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program by the software company Orange. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail program will be found automatically. After you select Notification Mail in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:09:43.240