Notification Mail is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Open here
for more information on Orange. You can read more about on Notification Mail at http://www.orange.fr
. Notification Mail is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Notification Mail's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1495552 bytes) and is named MailNotifier.exe.
Notification Mail installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.54 MB (1613224
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.91 KB)
The current page applies to Notification Mail version 4.2.01.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Notification Mail releases:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application by Orange. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Notification Mail from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail program will be found very quickly. After you click Notification Mail in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-20 08:07:04.030