This web page contains complete information on how to remove Notification Mail for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Take a look here
for more information on Orange. More details about Notification Mail can be found at http://www.orange.fr
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Notification Mail's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. MailNotifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 867.66 KB (888480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Notification Mail. They occupy about 982.25 KB (1005824
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (867.66 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Notification Mail. For other Notification Mail versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program by Orange. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:40:10.533