You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Notification Mail for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. More information on Orange can be found here
. Please follow http://www.orange.fr
if you want to read more on Notification Mail on Orange's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) on disk and is labeled MailNotifier.exe.
Notification Mail installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.54 MB (1612784
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Notification Mail version 4.0.01.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program released by the software company Orange. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Notification Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail app will be found automatically. When you select Notification Mail in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-21 17:22:30.210