Notification Mail is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Further information on Orange can be seen here
. More details about Notification Mail can be found at https://www.orange.fr
. Usually the Notification Mail application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Notification Mail's primary file takes around 1.49 MB (1566208 bytes) and its name is MailNotifier.exe.
The following executables are contained in Notification Mail. They take 1.61 MB (1683912
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.49 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.01.0
of Notification Mail. You can find below info on other versions of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program released by the software company Orange. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Notification Mail in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-06 13:08:31.253