Notification Mail is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your computerOrange
. More data about Orange can be seen here
. More data about the software Notification Mail can be found at http://www.orange.fr
. Notification Mail is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder, subject to the user's decision. Notification Mail's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Notification Mail's primary file takes around 883.50 KB (904704 bytes) and its name is MailNotifier.exe.
Notification Mail contains of the executables below. They occupy 998.68 KB (1022648
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (883.50 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (115.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Notification Mail. Click on the links below for other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application offered by Orange. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Notification Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Notification Mail in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 10:02:48.257