This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Notification Mail for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. You can read more on Orange or check for application updates here
. More information about Notification Mail can be seen at http://www.orange.fr
. Notification Mail is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Notification Mail's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.43 MB (1495552 bytes) on disk and is named MailNotifier.exe.
The executable files below are part of Notification Mail. They take about 1.54 MB (1613224
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Notification Mail. You can find below info on other versions of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program offered by the software company Orange. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Notification Mail application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 18:39:47.040