Notification Mail is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. More data about Orange can be found here
. More information about the program Notification Mail can be found at http://www.orange.fr
. Notification Mail is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. MailNotifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 619.50 KB (634368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Notification Mail. They take about 858.32 KB (878920
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (619.50 KB)
- MNGwapRequester.exe (157.00 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (81.82 KB)
This info is about Notification Mail version 2.4.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application by Orange. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Notification Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Notification Mail program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:36:28.960