This page contains complete information on how to remove Notification Mail for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. Check out here
where you can read more on Orange. Please follow http://www.orange.fr
if you want to read more on Notification Mail on Orange's website. Usually the Notification Mail application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Notification Mail. The program's main executable file occupies 863.09 KB (883800 bytes) on disk and is named MailNotifier.exe.
Notification Mail is comprised of the following executables which occupy 977.23 KB (1000680
bytes) on disk:
- MailNotifier.exe (863.09 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.14 KB)
This info is about Notification Mail version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application released by Orange. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Notification Mail from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Notification Mail in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Notification Mail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:06:20.213