This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Notification Mail for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. More information about Notification Mail can be found at http://www.orange.fr
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory (same installation drive as Windows). Notification Mail's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 879.50 KB (900608 bytes) on disk and is named MailNotifier.exe.
Notification Mail installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 994.78 KB (1018656
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (879.50 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (115.28 KB)
The current page applies to Notification Mail version 3.5.01.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Notification Mail releases:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application marketed by Orange. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Notification Mail or simply click the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Notification Mail in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:11:07.850