You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Notification Mail for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. Open here
where you can read more on Orange. More details about the program Notification Mail can be seen at http://www.orange.fr
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MailNotifier.exe is the Notification Mail's primary executable file and it occupies about 883.50 KB (904704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Notification Mail. They take about 998.85 KB (1022824
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (883.50 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (115.35 KB)
This data is about Notification Mail version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program marketed by Orange. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail app will be found very quickly. After you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 15:02:37.750