Notification Mail is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Orange. More info about the app Notification Mail can be found at http://www.orange.fr
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Notification Mail by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Notification Mail's primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) and its name is MailNotifier.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Notification Mail. They take about 1.54 MB (1612624
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Notification Mail. You can find below info on other releases of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application offered by the software company Orange. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Notification Mail or simply click the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail application will be found automatically. After you click Notification Mail in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notification Mail supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-28 02:05:34.333