Notification Mail is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. More information about Orange can be found here
. You can read more about about Notification Mail at http://www.orange.fr
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Notification Mail is C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called MailNotifier.exe and occupies 722.50 KB (739840 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Notification Mail. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1192496
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (722.50 KB)
- MNGwapRequester.exe (157.00 KB)
- MNUpdExec.exe (103.73 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (80.78 KB)
- uninstallMailNotifierTmp.exe (100.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Notification Mail version 2.4.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application released by the software company Orange. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Notification Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". The Notification Mail application will be found automatically. When you select Notification Mail in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:54:18.970