Notification Mail is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Take a look here
for more info on Orange. Further information about Notification Mail can be seen at http://www.orange.fr
. Usually the Notification Mail program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Notification Mail by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 680.00 KB (696320 bytes) on disk and is labeled MailNotifier.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Notification Mail. They occupy about 1.01 MB (1062160
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (680.00 KB)
- MNGwapRequester.exe (152.00 KB)
- MNUpdExec.exe (104.73 KB)
- uninstallMailNotifier.exe (100.53 KB)
This web page is about Notification Mail version 2.3.4
alone. For other Notification Mail versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is a program by the software company Orange. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Notification Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Notification Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After uninstalling Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-11 11:03:34.067