You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Notification Mail for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your systemOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.orange.fr
if you want to read more on Notification Mail on Orange's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Notification Mail by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MailNotifier.exe is the Notification Mail's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) on disk.
Notification Mail contains of the executables below. They take 1.54 MB (1612728
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (1.43 MB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.93 KB)
This data is about Notification Mail version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Notification Mail:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application marketed by the software company Orange. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Notification Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notification Mail or simply click the Search field and type in "Notification Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Notification Mail app will be found automatically. After you click Notification Mail in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 06:09:55.327