Notification Mail is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Notification Mail from your computerOrange
. Further information on Orange can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.orange.fr
if you want to read more on Notification Mail on Orange's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Notification Mail's primary file takes about 863.52 KB (884248 bytes) and is called MailNotifier.exe.
The following executables are contained in Notification Mail. They occupy 977.60 KB (1001064
bytes) on disk.
- MailNotifier.exe (863.52 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Notification Mail. For more Notification Mail versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail is an application by the software company Orange. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Notification Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Notification Mail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Notification Mail application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Notification Mail in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Notification Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Notification Mail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Notification Mail by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Notification Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 05:53:34.233