This page contains complete information on how to remove Folder Guard for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Folder Guard from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. More information about WinAbility® Software Corporation can be seen here
. More information about Folder Guard can be seen at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. Folder Guard's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro\Setup.exe" /U. Folder Guard's main file takes around 820.00 KB (839680 bytes) and is named FGuard.exe.
Folder Guard contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.43 MB (1503232
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey.exe (124.00 KB)
- FGuard.exe (820.00 KB)
- FG_ERU.exe (96.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (428.00 KB)
This data is about Folder Guard version 7.82
only. For more Folder Guard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is a program marketed by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Folder Guard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Folder Guard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Folder Guard in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The software company is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro\Setup.exe" /U
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Guard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:50:24.687