Folder Guard is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your computerWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WinAbility® Software Corporation. Please open http://www.winability.com/
if you want to read more on Folder Guard on WinAbility® Software Corporation's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Folder Guard. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.00 MB (1049480 bytes) on disk and is labeled FGuard.exe.
Folder Guard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1756704
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey.exe (135.38 KB)
- FGuard.exe (1.00 MB)
- FG_ERU.exe (100.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (454.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.3.2
of Folder Guard. Click on the links below for other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Folder Guard.Folders left behind when you uninstall Folder Guard:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Folder Guard's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGuard.chm
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
Folder Guard is an application released by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Folder Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Folder Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard application will be found automatically. When you click Folder Guard in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Guard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 13:01:54.867