Folder Guard is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Further information on WinAbility® Software Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.winability.com/
to get more data about Folder Guard on WinAbility® Software Corporation's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Folder Guard. Setup64.exe is the Folder Guard's primary executable file and it takes circa 476.70 KB (488136 bytes) on disk.
Folder Guard is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.13 MB (4328936
bytes) on disk:
- FG64.exe (191.20 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.04 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.34 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (91.20 KB)
- Setup64.exe (476.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.3.1
of Folder Guard. For more Folder Guard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Folder Guard from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Folder Guard:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\Utilizador\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGA32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD32.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\folderguard.pro.x32.10.2+-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Users\Utilizador\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\FGuard.CFG
- C:\Users\Utilizador\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.FG
- C:\Users\Utilizador\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard-prev.FG
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Folder Guard\ImagePath
Folder Guard is an application by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Folder Guard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard program will be found very quickly. After you select Folder Guard in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The publisher is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-30 19:36:11.837