Folder Guard is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Folder Guard from your computerWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on WinAbility® Software Corporation. You can read more about on Folder Guard at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Folder Guard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named folderguard.pro.x32.10.2+-patch.exe and occupies 61.50 KB (62976 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Folder Guard. They occupy 5.78 MB (6057960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FG64.exe (191.20 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.06 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.35 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (91.20 KB)
- folderguard.pro.x32.10.2+-patch.exe (61.50 KB)
- folderguard.pro.x64.10.2+-patch.exe (61.50 KB)
- keygen.exe (708.00 KB)
- Setup64.exe (481.20 KB)
This web page is about Folder Guard version 18.4
only. For other Folder Guard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Folder Guard we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Folder Guard:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Folder Guard:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGA64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\file_id.diz
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\tsrh.nfo
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\winability.multikeygen.keygen-tsrh.zip
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\FGuard.CFG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard-prev.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Folder Guard Pro (www.Downloadha.com).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\keygen.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Folder Guard\ImagePath
Folder Guard is an application by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Folder Guard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard program will be found very quickly. After you select Folder Guard in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The publisher is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Guard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-02 08:48:57.060