You can find below detailed information on how to remove Folder Guard for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WinAbility® Software Corporation. More information about the application Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Folder Guard. Folder Guard's primary file takes around 472.20 KB (483528 bytes) and is called Setup64.exe.
Folder Guard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.12 MB (4315112
bytes) on disk.
- FG64.exe (191.20 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.04 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.34 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (91.20 KB)
- Setup64.exe (472.20 KB)
This web page is about Folder Guard version 17.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Folder Guard:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Folder Guard.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Folder Guard:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGA64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\FGuard.CFG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard-prev.FG
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\UserNamey\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\UserNamey\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Folder Guard\ImagePath
Folder Guard is an application offered by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Folder Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard application will be found very quickly. When you select Folder Guard in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Guard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 19:59:36.043