Folder Guard is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. You can read more on WinAbility® Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Folder Guard is "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe" /U. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Folder Guard's main file takes around 1.00 MB (1049480 bytes) and its name is FGuard.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Folder Guard. They take about 1.67 MB (1750048
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey.exe (135.38 KB)
- FGuard.exe (1.00 MB)
- FG_ERU.exe (93.88 KB)
- Setup.exe (454.88 KB)
The current page applies to Folder Guard version 8.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Folder Guard:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is an application marketed by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Guard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard program will be found very quickly. After you select Folder Guard in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe" /U
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Guard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-02 13:30:41.807