Folder Guard is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your computerWinAbility® Software Corporation
. You can read more on WinAbility® Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory (same installation drive as Windows). Folder Guard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. FGuard64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.30 MB (1363336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Folder Guard. They take about 2.02 MB (2115104
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey64.exe (146.88 KB)
- FGuard64.exe (1.30 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (97.38 KB)
- Setup64.exe (489.88 KB)
This data is about Folder Guard version 8.3.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is a program by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Folder Guard in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Guard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-20 01:39:12.307