This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on WinAbility® Software Corporation. You can read more about on Folder Guard at http://www.winability.com/
. Usually the Folder Guard program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Folder Guard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 527.38 KB (540040 bytes) on disk and is titled Setup64.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Folder Guard. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4866472
bytes) on disk.
- FG64.exe (236.88 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.32 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.43 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (147.38 KB)
- Setup64.exe (527.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.9
of Folder Guard. You can find below a few links to other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Folder Guard when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGA32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD32.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\x32-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\x64-patch.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\FGuard.CFG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard-prev.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Folder Guard\ImagePath
Folder Guard is an application by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Folder Guard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Folder Guard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Folder Guard in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-10 15:57:22.407