This web page is about Folder Guard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WinAbility® Software Corporation. More info about the program Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Guard folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Folder Guard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FGuard64.exe is the Folder Guard's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.10 MB (1158472 bytes) on disk.
Folder Guard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.80 MB (1885472
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey64.exe (126.82 KB)
- FGuard64.exe (1.10 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (96.82 KB)
- Setup64.exe (486.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.92
of Folder Guard. You can find here a few links to other Folder Guard releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Folder Guard.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
Folder Guard is a program by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Folder Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it exists on your system the Folder Guard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Folder Guard in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Guard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:31:27.270