You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on WinAbility® Software Corporation. Detailed information about Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro XP folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Folder Guard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro XP\Setup.exe" /U. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk and is titled FGuard.exe.
Folder Guard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 936.00 KB (958464
bytes) on disk:
- FGKey.exe (84.00 KB)
- FGuard.exe (724.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (128.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Folder Guard. Click on the links below for other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is an application by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Folder Guard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Folder Guard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it exists on your system the Folder Guard app will be found automatically. When you select Folder Guard in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro XP\Setup.exe" /U
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Guard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Guard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 15:47:17.213