This web page is about Folder Guard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on WinAbility® Software Corporation. More data about the application Folder Guard can be seen at http://www.winability.com/
. Usually the Folder Guard program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Folder Guard is "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro\Setup.exe" /U. Folder Guard's main file takes around 829.57 KB (849480 bytes) and its name is FGuard.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Folder Guard. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1567008
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey.exe (129.57 KB)
- FGuard.exe (829.57 KB)
- FG_ERU.exe (101.57 KB)
- Setup.exe (469.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9
of Folder Guard. For more Folder Guard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is a program by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Folder Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard program will be found automatically. When you click Folder Guard in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro\Setup.exe" /U
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Guard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-16 18:03:45.313