You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your computerWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Further information on WinAbility® Software Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.winability.com/
if you want to read more on Folder Guard on WinAbility® Software Corporation's web page. Folder Guard is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Folder Guard. The program's main executable file is titled Setup64.exe and it has a size of 527.38 KB (540040 bytes).
Folder Guard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.80 MB (6082472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FG64.exe (236.88 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.32 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.43 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (147.38 KB)
- keygen.exe (708.00 KB)
- patch x64.exe (240.50 KB)
- patch x86.exe (240.50 KB)
- Setup64.exe (527.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Folder Guard version 19.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other Folder Guard releases:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is an application offered by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Folder Guard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Guard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard program will be found automatically. After you click Folder Guard in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Folder Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Guard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-24 00:52:18.450