This page is about Folder Guard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Further information on WinAbility® Software Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.winability.com/
if you want to read more on Folder Guard on WinAbility® Software Corporation's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard folder (same installation drive as Windows). Folder Guard's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. The program's main executable file is called Setup64.exe and it has a size of 476.70 KB (488136 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Folder Guard. They occupy about 4.13 MB (4329448
bytes) on disk.
- FG64.exe (191.20 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.04 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.34 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (91.20 KB)
- Setup64.exe (476.70 KB)
This info is about Folder Guard version 18.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGA64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\FGuard.CFG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\Folder Guard-prev.FG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Folder Guard\ImagePath
Folder Guard is a program released by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard application will be found automatically. When you select Folder Guard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Guard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-08 19:26:28.423