You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on WinAbility® Software Corporation. Further information about Folder Guard can be seen at http://www.winability.com/
. Usually the Folder Guard application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Folder Guard is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. FGuard64.exe is the Folder Guard's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.63 MB (1712776 bytes) on disk.
Folder Guard is comprised of the following executables which take 4.20 MB (4402344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FG64.exe (189.13 KB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.24 MB)
- FGuard64.exe (1.63 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (90.13 KB)
- keygen.exe (708.00 KB)
- Setup64.exe (371.63 KB)
This info is about Folder Guard version 10.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Folder Guard:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Folder Guard:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\UninstallPendingReboot
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\keygen.exe
Folder Guard is an application marketed by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Folder Guard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Folder Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard program will be found very quickly. When you click Folder Guard in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The publisher is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Guard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 03:39:32.797