This page contains detailed information on how to remove Folder Guard for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Further information on WinAbility® Software Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.winability.com/
if you want to read more on Folder Guard on WinAbility® Software Corporation's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Folder Guard is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled FGuard.exe and its approximative size is 1.00 MB (1050696 bytes).
Folder Guard contains of the executables below. They take 1.73 MB (1810024
bytes) on disk.
- FG32.exe (177.57 KB)
- FGKey.exe (129.32 KB)
- FGuard.exe (1.00 MB)
- FG_ERU.exe (83.07 KB)
- Setup.exe (351.57 KB)
This web page is about Folder Guard version 8.0
only. Click on the links below for other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is an application by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Folder Guard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Folder Guard in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Folder Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The software company is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 08:46:46.977