Folder Guard is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on WinAbility® Software Corporation. Click on http://www.winability.com/
to get more info about Folder Guard on WinAbility® Software Corporation's website. Folder Guard is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Folder Guard is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FGuard64.exe is the Folder Guard's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.30 MB (1363856 bytes) on disk.
Folder Guard is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.02 MB (2117184
bytes) on disk:
- FGKey64.exe (147.39 KB)
- FGuard64.exe (1.30 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (97.89 KB)
- Setup64.exe (490.39 KB)
This page is about Folder Guard version 8.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Folder Guard from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 47\Data\Data\Folder Guard 10.2.0.2263 (32-bit).jpg
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 47\Data\Data\Folder Guard 10.2.0.2263 (64-bit).jpg
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 47\Data\Folder Guard 10.2.0.2263 (32-bit).jpg
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 47\Data\Folder Guard 10.2.0.2263 (64-bit).jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\FGuard.CFG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Folder Guard\My Restrictions.FGA
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Folder Guard.lnk
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
Folder Guard is an application marketed by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Folder Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Folder Guard in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Folder Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Folder Guard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:36:52.680