You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. You can read more on WinAbility® Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Folder Guard is C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe. The application's main executable file is named Setup64.exe and it has a size of 527.38 KB (540040 bytes).
Folder Guard contains of the executables below. They take 4.64 MB (4862376
bytes) on disk.
- FG64.exe (236.88 KB)
- FGA64.exe (2.32 MB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.42 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (147.38 KB)
- Setup64.exe (527.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.5
of Folder Guard. Click on the links below for other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Folder Guard you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Folder Guard:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Folder Guard:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGA64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Folder Guard
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Folder Guard\ImagePath
Folder Guard is an application offered by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Folder Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Folder Guard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". If it exists on your system the Folder Guard program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Folder Guard in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The software company is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After uninstalling Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 05:34:23.110