You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Folder Guard from your systemWinAbility® Software Corporation
. More data about WinAbility® Software Corporation can be seen here
. More details about the program Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Folder Guard. The program's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1732744 bytes) on disk and is named FGuard64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Folder Guard. They occupy an average of 3.52 MB (3692200
bytes) on disk.
- FG64.exe (189.63 KB)
- FGREMU.EXE (1.22 MB)
- FGuard64.exe (1.65 MB)
- FG_ERU64.exe (90.13 KB)
- Setup64.exe (386.13 KB)
The current page applies to Folder Guard version 10.0
only. Click on the links below for other Folder Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Folder Guard when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG_ERU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FG64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGH64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGREMU.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGuard.chm
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGuard64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\FGUARD64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Folder Guard\Folder Guard.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Folder Guard Professional 10.0.1.2163 (x86x64).torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
Folder Guard is an application offered by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Folder Guard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". The Folder Guard application will be found automatically. After you select Folder Guard in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Folder Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The software company is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard\Setup64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:30:55.317