This info is about Folder Guard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. More information on WinAbility® Software Corporation can be seen here
. More details about the program Folder Guard can be seen at http://www.winability.com/
. Folder Guard is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinAbility\Folder Guard NT directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Folder Guard is C:\Program Files\WinAbility\Folder Guard NT\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called FGuard.exe and occupies 720.00 KB (737280 bytes).
Folder Guard contains of the executables below. They occupy 924.00 KB (946176
bytes) on disk.
- FGKey.exe (92.00 KB)
- FGuard.exe (720.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (112.00 KB)
This page is about Folder Guard version 6.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Folder Guard:
...click to view all...
Folder Guard is an application offered by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Folder Guard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Folder Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Folder Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Guard application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Folder Guard in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Folder Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The software company is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinAbility\Folder Guard NT\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Folder Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 09:54:14.493