This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Folder Guard for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Folder Guard from your computerWinAbility® Software Corporation
. More data about WinAbility® Software Corporation can be seen here
. More details about the software Folder Guard can be found at http://www.winability.com/
. Usually the Folder Guard application is found in the C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Folder Guard. FGuard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 825.57 KB (845384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Folder Guard. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1562912
bytes) on disk.
- FGuard.exe (825.57 KB)
- FGKey.exe (129.57 KB)
- Setup.exe (469.57 KB)
- FG_ERU.exe (101.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Folder Guard version 7.91
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Folder Guard:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Folder Guard we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Folder Guard:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\PRADIP\AppData\Roaming\Folder Guard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\PRADIP\AppData\Roaming\Folder Guard\My Folder Guard Settings.FGA
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAbility\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Folder Guard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Policies\Folder Guard
Folder Guard is an application marketed by WinAbility® Software Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Folder Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Folder Guard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folder Guard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Guard". If it exists on your system the Folder Guard app will be found very quickly. After you select Folder Guard in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Folder Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Guard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Guard Pro\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Folder Guard.
8. After removing Folder Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Guard by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Guard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:42:21.160