This page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2011.0218.1838.33398
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:34:08.957