You can find below detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0203.2211.39787
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by ATI. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:54:31.590