A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PC
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by ATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's web page. ccc-utility64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ccc-utility64's primary file takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy an average of 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about ccc-utility64 version 2011.0913.2356.41151
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ccc-utility64 is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 21:41:40.587