This web page is about Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. You can find out more on UltraDefrag Development Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's web page. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter program is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\UltraDefrag directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Archivos de programa\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ultra Defragmenter. Ultra Defragmenter's main file takes about 289.00 KB (295936 bytes) and its name is ultradefrag.exe.
Ultra Defragmenter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 371.39 KB (380303
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (10.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (14.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (289.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.0
of Ultra Defragmenter. You can find here a few links to other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ultra Defragmenter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter application will be found very quickly. After you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The publisher is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:16:18.967