You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. You can read more on UltraDefrag Development Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
to get more facts about Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Ultra Defragmenter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. ultradefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 604.50 KB (619008 bytes) on disk.
Ultra Defragmenter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 884.83 KB (906071
bytes) on disk:
- lua5.1a.exe (61.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (109.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (604.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.83 KB)
This page is about Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.02
alone. For other Ultra Defragmenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application released by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ultra Defragmenter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-06 23:19:40.147