This web page is about Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. You can find out more on UltraDefrag Development Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter application is installed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Ultra Defragmenter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ultradefrag.exe and it has a size of 1.19 MB (1251328 bytes).
Ultra Defragmenter contains of the executables below. They take 1.47 MB (1537037
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (110.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (107.01 KB)
This page is about Ultra Defragmenter version 7.0.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Ultra Defragmenter releases:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\gui.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\logs\ultradefrag.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\options.lua
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\reports.lng
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\reports\fraglist_e.luar
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
Ultra Defragmenter is an application marketed by UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter program will be found automatically. When you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 04:54:08.227