This page is about Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on UltraDefrag Development Team. Please open https://ultradefrag.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.87 MB (5102592 bytes) on disk and is named ultradefrag.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ultra Defragmenter. They take 5.22 MB (5472801
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (116.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (4.87 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.03 KB)
The current page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 7.1.2
alone. For more Ultra Defragmenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your computer.Registry keys:
Ultra Defragmenter is an application marketed by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it exists on your system the Ultra Defragmenter program will be found very quickly. After you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: https://ultradefrag.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-01 11:54:20.300